Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Tuesday!! I never thought Tuesdays were particularly interesting, but hey it's one more day closer to the weekend. So far my week has been okay. AVID was here yesterday and today. They seemed to be pleased with our progress, so that is good thing. I have a couple busy weeks coming up with my sixth grade tutorial groups. Let's just say it should be interesting. We are working on Cornell notes right now. While that may not seem like a big deal to most for these students it is huge. I have been pleasantly so far. I'm also looking forward to our visit this Thursday to one of our local high schools to watch their tutorials. It should be a good learning experience for all of us.

After my class tonight, we had dinner at Chiptole and then ran to the store for a few items. We are planning on hiking our four mile trail tomorrow, so bottled water was a must tonight. I hope it is easier than it was last week. At least it will be cooler!!

I'm going to enjoy my Dr. Pepper and get caught on NCIS. Have a great rest of your week!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment