Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Aunt Mildred!! It was nice getting to talk to you on the phone today. Enjoy some brownies for me!

I started my morning with a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. It is kind of funny I only go there in the fall. Since I'm not that big on coffee, a Dr. Pepper always wins out as my drink of choice in the mornings. I think the candle open house was a success. I'm not sure what the most popular was though. I enjoy the candy corn this time of year. I do know that I had a hard time deciding on which tea I wanted to get. I finally decided on a walnut/almond green tea that is delicious. These teas can either be served warm or cold. I thought this one would be a perfect for when or if the weather ever decides to turn colder. I hope she will come back next year. One of the ladies there made some delicious raspberry muffins. These were free, but I will pay in calories.

I'm watching the KU football game on t.v. right now and it's not looking good. I sure hope they can turn it around. I think it will take a miracle now. 24 to 3!!!! Not a good football day.

I guess this is my Saturday update.

C.



No comments:

Post a Comment