Sunday, November 22, 2009

Well, I'm ready to get this short week started. I can't believe that the holidays are just around the corner.
I'm stuffed as I'm writing this post tonight. I tried a new taco soup recipe today. It was so good and easy!! Just the requirements I need to cook. I had it simmering all day in the crock pot which I think made the flavor even better. I'm thinking it might taste good for lunch tomorrow. Lunches are probably my least favorite meal. It seems it is so hard to come up with something that sounds good the night before! I'm really enjoying cooking, but coming up with the ideas are probably the most difficult. I found a great website that has a load of recipes. Allrecipes.com has practically any recipe you could think of and even more.

Yesterday I took my early childhood test for certification. My license is k-8, but I decided while I have the years of experience, to go ahead and see if I can get that on my certificate. There were over 1,000 people there taking tests, so parking was an issue. Fortunately I allowed enough time that even though I had to walk a mile, I still made it on time.

Later in the afternoon, my mom and I did some grocery shopping. BIG MISTAKE!! Everyone in Scottsdale had the same idea. Usually we shop around 9 or 10 at night when all is quiet and the aisles are clear. I definitely had to work on my patience skills because it was not quiet and the aisles were full of other people trying to get their Thanksgiving shopping completed. I know one thing. I will not be going to the store on Wednesday!!! If I can help it. :)

Well I need to get to bed. 5:45 will be here before I know it. Have a wonderful Monday!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment