Saturday, September 8, 2012

Saturday News

Well, it has been a busy Saturday.  I'm taking a break from my normal Saturday cleaning and watching a little Diamondbacks baseball.  They have not had quite a successful year as last year, but we have been able to enjoy some free tacos from Taco Bell.  Whenever they score 6 runs in a game, we get free tacos the next day.  Let's just say that tacos are on the menu tomorrow!!

Today I attended a surprise baby shower for one of the teachers at our school.  This is our 6th teacher at school that is pregnant.  I actually think they are having trouble finding long term subs.  It was a jungle theme, so it was decorated very cute.  The animal theme cupcakes were just to die for.  You really didn't want to eat them especially the giraffe cupcake.  We have some very creative teachers/secretaries.  I definitely know who to call to get cute party ideas.

My husband is working on a 10 page paper for his technical writing class tonight.  I'm trying to keep things quiet, so he can get it finished before midnight.  For him to go to school full time is definitely a financial hardship, but I believe it will provide for a more stable future.  We both will be glad when December 2013 gets here!

Just want to remind everyone about Thirty-One's September special.  Every customer that spends $31 will be able to purchase another item at 31% off.   Christmas is just a few months away.  It's a great time to get that shopping done.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment