Monday, September 3, 2012

Relaxing Weekend

I had a very nice Labor Day holiday.  I just wish I could always have a 3 day weekend.  I just feel more prepared to go back to school.  Thank goodness that September is loaded with days off.  We didn't really do anything special, but that is okay.  It was just nice to wake-up at 8 and realize I had no place I had to go to today.

I am really enjoying our new home.  It's no mansion, but it is a place I enjoy coming to after a long day.  I just wish it was closer to school.  That is one of the reasons it would be nice to have a school closer to my home.  This will definitely be something I will have to examine as I begin to look to the future.  I just wish I could find someone to do all the yard work!  I keep saying that as soon as it cools down I will tack that lantana.  Thankfully it is still hot!  :)

I guess I should be going to bed.  5 a.m. will be here before I know it.

Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment