Sunday, May 2, 2010

We enjoyed a nice, but very windy Sunday. I don't think I have ever seen the wind blow like that in Arizona before. Kansas yes, Arizona no. While I was waiting for H's meeting to finish at church this afternoon, an elderly couple were trying to get into their car. I almost thought I was going to have to help push them in. The wind was taking them in the wrong direction!! I did get a good start on my new book Her Mother's Hope by Francine Rivers. I love it! I will definitely be trying to find more time to read it this week. I go in spurts with reading. I will read several books and then won't pick up another book for 6 months or so. I hope to read more of her books this summer.
After a great church service tonight, we did some shopping at Walmart. And of course I forgot something. Nothing makes me more frustrated with myself than when I forget something from the store. I wish I could say it was age, but I have been doing this for some time. I guess there will be another trip later this week. It is becoming a Sunday night habit to stop at Chipotle for dinner. Unfortunately, it is not always Sunday that we have this habit. You would really think that after 7 years of eating Chipotle that we would be sick of it, but I think I love it even more now. Right next to Chipotle is Five Guys. This one has not opened yet, but we ate at a different one last week. It was good, but I still have to say that my dad makes pretty good grilled hamburgers.
I decided at 9 tonight to try a new recipe for chicken spaghetti. I don't think it's too bad. I would probably add more cheese next time. Tomorrow looks to be a busy day, so having supper all ready is great.
I guess it's time for bed. Hope everyone has a super Monday.
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment