Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wow!! What a beautiful day it was here in Phoenix. I think our high was 68. You can't beat that! Especially since Kansas saw highs only in the teens!! Now it's time to get ready to go back to school tomorrow. I'm looking forward to getting this semester started. Maybe not the getting up early part. Breaks always go so fast.

I went to Family Christian book store this afternoon to spend the rest of my gift card. I was looking at ESV Bibles when the of the employees offered me an ESV Bible that had been damaged. He was going to buy it himself, but said I could have it if I wanted it. I was very excited to get a $30.00 Bible for only $7.50. It was actually in pretty good condition and just the right size. I love finding great deals!

We had lunch today at Chipotle. This is one of our favorite places to eat. They also had awesome Dr. Pepper. Recently they have changed out the Dr. Pepper for Mr. Pibb. I found a way around the problem. I stop at the Mc Donald's in Walmart and get me a Dr. Pepper and take it with me to Chipotle. I know I'm a Dr. Pepper addict.

We stopped at Target on our way home, so I could get one more storage box for decorations. I finally have everything put away. It definitely looks bare, but I'm glad to have things back to normal. I always say in January, I need to get Christmas decorations out earlier so we can enjoy them longer, but I never do it.

Not a good sports day for the Cardinals. Hopefully they will get things figured out before the playoffs start. I think I'm going to do some fun reading before it's time for bed.

Hope you have a great Monday!
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment