Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm tired tonight. I need to do some work, but Dancing with Stars is on, so work will have to wait! I'm burning my Sunrise Tangelo candle and it just makes the house smell like spring.

We had a pretty good weekend. We had lots of errands to run, so I felt pretty good crossing them off our list. Weekends just go too fast!!!

One of my cats is pulling his hair out. I have not been able to figure out why. I have decided to go back to the cat food we were on last fall for sensitive skin and call the Vet tomorrow. We have tried different things with no luck, so it's time to call the Dr. Poor Simba!

I have been reading about the bloggers in India for Compassion International. I can't imagine what they are seeing and feeling there. It would truly be a life changing experience. I take my life and comforts for granted living in the United States.



No comments:

Post a Comment